I admit it...I'm a Facebook junkie.
OCD has analyzed it to death, particularly when the Dear One aka The Former Athlete, teases me to death about it always being "bad news" on Facebook and my perennial checks of my newsfeed. OCD wonders...WHY am I so hooked in to Facebook? Why am I so interested in what is going on in everybody else's life?
It's actually easy, on the surface of it - it's the reason I was so successful as a medical transcriptionist for so many years. I'm nosy. I like knowing what's happening in other folks' lives. And not everybody posts just their highlight reel. Oh no, I gots friends who post all kind of dirt. I'd say they'd know who they are, but most of them I don't think are as interested in reading other people's dirt as they are about posting their own. So most of them won't see this!
But then that begs the question - why am I so nosy? That's the one that gives OCD fits sometimes. ADD is more, "who cares, I'm having fun!!"
And ADD's perspective brings us to today's feature, a lovely video in my newsfeed this morning that was made for some cell phone commercial in some faraway country. It just made me happy. And so today's reason for being on Facebook is clear. I like to smile.
Creative Classical Music in the Woods
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment